How Much Does Ashima Chaudhary Charge for One Instagram Post?
How much Ashima Chaudhary charges for one Instagram post is the influencer marketing team’s question for every brand. Certainly, her pretty face & the fame she has earned over the recent times of content creation is enough to define her value.
Thus, jumping into content creation is not easy & significantly making a selected space even harder. Indeed, Ashima Chaudhary as a social media influencer has worked a lot on herself to gain what she has today.
Read here about Ashima Chaudhary’s possible details such as biography, wiki, personal life, born date, boyfriends, Instagram charges, TikTok star, and more.
Ashima Chaudhary’s Wiki, Personal Life, Brothers, Sisters, Education, Family, and more
Ashiqueen or Ashima Chaudhary was born on 24th September 1999 in Delhi, India. Indeed, her parents’ name is not known & she hasn’t disclosed much information about her personal life.
Certainly, she is a student of Delhi Public School, Delhi, India, and has pursued her graduation in Mumbai, India. Also, she has two sisters and the least known is – her father is a businessman & mother is a housewife.
Ashima Chaudhary’s Career, TikTok, Instagram Videos, YouTube, Boyfriends, and more
Ashiqueen or Ashima Chaudhary is an Indian social media influencer & a former popular TikTok star actively creating content since 2017.
Certainly, she is a former TikTok model who has a huge fan following millions on TikTok and many other social platforms. Now, she has a follower count of 2.2M on Instagram and the charges for her one Instagram post are-
Instagram story- 50- 60k
Instagram reel- 60- 70k
Instagram static- 50- 60k
Instagram carousel- 60- 70k
Ashima is rumored to be in a relationship with Lucky Dancer (a social media influencer & content creator). Thus, it is even at times stated that she is in a very close bond with her rumored boyfriend Lucky Dancer.
Lesser-Known & Interesting Facts/Trivia about Ashima Chaudhary
- She lives in Mumbai however her family stays in Noida
- Ashiqueen is her nickname
- Ashima is fond of trying new hair colors
- She has been entitled as Miss Delhi Beautiful 2018
- In the same year, she participated in the beauty pageant- Mr & Miss India
- Ashima has been in collaboration with top industry celebrities like Neha Kakkar, Tony Kakkar, Asim Riaz, and more
- She has appeared in the cover song by Aman Badola of “Sakhiyaa- sung by Maninder Buttar”
- During the lockdown, she started a YouTube channel entitled by her name that catered to presenting her daily lifestyle vlogging
- She is fond of Shinchan- the cartoon character & has even named herself after him on social media
- Ashiqueen loves dogs & has a pet too